PM Narendra Modi dedicates 75 Digital Banking Units to nation – Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dedicated 75 Digital Banking Units (DBU) across 75 districts to the nation through video conferencing.
- The 75 Digital Banking Units (DBU) will further financial inclusion and enhance the banking experience for residents and will ease Living for the common citizens.
- It will also simplify the banking procedure and will offer a robust and secure banking system.
- People who are living in small towns and villages will get benefits like transferring money to availing loans.
- Digital Banking Units (DBU) will be a big step in that direction of making the life of the common man of India easier.
- Finance Minister announced setting up the 75 DBUs in 75 districts on the occasion of 75 years of independence.
- The DBUs will ensure the benefits of digital banking reach every nook and corner of the country and will cover all the States and Union territories.
- DBUs will be brick-and-mortar outlets which will offer a variety of digital banking facilities to people including opening savings accounts, balance-check, print passbooks, transfer of funds, investment in fixed deposits, loan applications, stop-payment instructions for cheques issued, applying for credit/debit cards, view statement of account, pay taxes, pay bills, make nominations, etc.
- DBUs will enable customers to have cost-effective, convenient access and enhanced digital experience of banking products and services.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.