Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Maharashtra and Goa on December 11th, 2022 and will also will flag off the Vande Bharat Express in Nagpur, launch phase-I of the Nagpur Metro and inaugurate the Mopa international airport in Goa.
- PM Modi will lay the foundation stone and inaugurate projects worth Rs 75,000 crores in Maharashtra.
- PM Modi will lay the foundation stone of Nagpur Metro Phase-II, inaugurate the first phase of ‘Samruddhi Mahamarg’, connecting Nagpur and Shirdi, and dedicate to the nation an AIIMS in the city.
- the foundation stone of the National Institute of One Health (NIO) and the Nag river pollution abatement project, besides inaugurating the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) and the Centre for Research, Management and Control of Hemoglobinopathies will be laid by PM Modi.
World Ayurveda Congress
- PM Modi will address the valedictory function of the World Ayurveda Congress and also inaugurate three national Ayush institutes.
Samruddhi Mahamarg or the Nagpur-Mumbai Super Communication Expressway project
- Samruddhi Mahamarg or the Nagpur-Mumbai Super Communication Expressway project will be a major step towards realizing Modi’s vision of improved connectivity and infrastructure in India.
- It will be a 701-kilometre expressway.
- It costs about Rs 55,000 crore.
- It passes through Maharashtra’s 10 districts and the prominent urban regions of Amravati, Aurangabad, and Nashik.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App