PM addresses the inaugural session of ‘JITO Connect 2022’ – Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addresses the inaugural session of Jain International Trade Organisation’s ‘JITO Connect 2022’ on 6th May 2022 via video conferencing.
- ‘JITO Connect 2022’ is a three-day event and is being held at Gangadham Annex, Pune.
- The event will take place from 6th to 8th May with ‘Sabka Prayas’ as the theme of today’s programme.
- It will encompass multiple sessions on diverse issues relating to business and the economy.
JITO Connect 2022
- Jain International Trade Organisation (JITO) is a global organisation connecting Jains worldwide.
- JITO helps businesses and industries by providing an avenue for mutual networking and personal interactions.
Prime Minister urged the gathering to work for EARTH.
- ‘E’ means the prosperity of the Environment.
- ‘A’ means to make Agriculture more profitable and invest more and more in natural farming, farming technology and the food processing sector.
- ‘R’ means emphasising Recycling and the circular economy, working for Reuse, Reduce and Recycle.
- ‘T’ means taking Technology to as many people as possible.
- ‘H’ means -Healthcare,
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.