Piyush Goyal Launches National Single Window System for Investors and Businesses
Piyush Goyal has launched National Single Window System (NSWS) for Investors and Businesses on September 22, 2021 (Wednesday).
- NSWS will work as a one-stop-shop for investors or entrepreneur from the legacy of running to Govt offices for approvals and registrations.
- NSWS will provide solutions for all at one click of the mouse through ‘End to End’ facilitation.
- It will also bring Transparency, Accountability & Responsiveness to the ecosystem and all information will be available on a single dashboard.
- Govt has planned to add 18 Central Departments, with 9 States already boarded, 14 Central depts & 5 states under the initiative by December 2021.
National Single Window System
It will act as a Single Platform to Enable Investors to Identify & Obtain Approvals & Clearances.
- End to End facilitation and support to investors
- Facilitate clearances at the Centre and State level
- Pre-investment advisory to new businesses
- Shares information related to land banks
- A digital platform to streamline approvals
- Clearances to investors at one point
- Enhancing Ease of Doing Business
- Investors to get land in a transparent & simple manner
- Know Your Approval Service
- Applicant Dashboard
- Common Registration Form
- Document Repository
- State Registration Form
- E-Communication module
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.