NITI Aayog Launches the National Data & Analytics Platform – NITI Aayog has launched the National Data & Analytics Platform (NDAP) for open public use. The National Data & Analytics Platform (NDAP) platform aims to democratize access to public government data by making data accessible, interoperable, interactive, and available on a user-friendly platform.
- It hosts foundational datasets from various government agencies, presents them coherently, and provides tools for analytics and visualization.
- The platform was launched by Mr Suman Bery, Vice Chairman, NITI Aayog, in the presence of Mr Amitabh Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog; Dr Anantha Nageswaran, Chief Economic Advisor to the Government of India.
National Data & Analytics Platform
- It will enable easy cross-sectoral analysis and democratize the use of Indian government data.
- It aims to aid India’s progress by promoting data-driven disclosure, and decision making and ensuring the availability of data connecting to the last mile.
- NDAP can be accessed at http://ndap.niti.gov.in
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.