NIRF Rankings 2023: NLSIU Bangalore Tops Again Among Law Colleges – The NIRF released the NIRF Rankings 2023 for higher and professional education institutions in India. In the NIRF Law College Rankings 2023, NLSIU Bangalore has topped as the best law college in India for the seventh consecutive year. The NIRF Rankings included the ‘Law’ category to ranl the best law colleges in the country.
- In 2023, the NIRF released the ranking of educational institutions in India, the NIRF Rankings 2023 across 11 different categories including Overall, University, College, Research, Medical, Dental, Management, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, and Architecture.
- The NIRF Rankings represent academic excellence, outreach, growth and several other parameters which have a role in the growth and progress of an educational institution.
NIRF Rankings 2023: Top 10 Law Colleges In India
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
- National Law University, New Delhi
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Siksha O Anushandhan, Bhubaneswar
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
Also Read –