Nexo launched world’s 1st crypto-backed payment card “Nexo Card” – Crypto lender Nexo has teamed up with global payments company Mastercard to launch the world’s first “crypto-backed” payment card.
- World’s First “Crypto-Backed” Payment Card will be available in selected European countries initially.
- It will allow users to spend without having to sell their digital assets such as bitcoin, which are used as collateral to back the credit granted.
- The card can be used at 92 million merchants worldwide where Mastercard is accepted.
- it requires no minimum repayments, monthly, or inactivity fees. There are no FX fees for up to 20,000 euros per month.
- Electronic money firm DiPocket is Nexo’s card issuer.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.