New COVID variant Eris in UK; know signs and symptoms – United Kingdom detected the spread of new COVID variant Eris or EG.5.1 at a faster rate across the country and become a significant contributor to COVID-19 cases in the UK.
COVID variant Eris or EG.5.1
A new COVID variant called Eris or EG.5.1 is rapidly spreading across the country United Kingdom. The spread of Eris is spreading across Europe, Asia, and North America, marking its impact globally.
What is Eris?
Eris is a new variant of the COVID-19 virus that has been recognized in the UK. It is also called EG.5.1.
here are some of the common symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body ache
- Must Get vaccinated and consider boosters
- Always Wear masks
- Must Maintain physical distance
- Follow a good hand hygiene Practice
- Try to Avoid crowdy places
- Stay informed about the local guidelines