NCW launches Digital Shakti 4.0 for making women digitally skilled
The National Commission for Women (NCW) launched the 4th phase of the Digital Shakti Campaign, a pan-India project that aims to digitally empower and skill women and girls in cyberspace in collaboration with CyberPeace Foundation and Meta. Digital Shakti 4.0 will make women digitally skilled and aware of standing up against any illegal/inappropriate activity online.
- It will also ensure safe cyber spaces for women and will help in contributing towards the larger goal of fighting cyber violence against women and girls and making the internet a safer space for them.
- Digital Shakti was started in June 2018, aimed at helping women across the nation to raise the awareness level on the digital front, to build resilience, and fight cybercrime in the most effective ways.
- Under the Digital Shakti project, over 3 lakh women across India were made aware of cyber safety tips and tricks, reporting and redressal mechanisms, data privacy, and usage of technology for their benefit.
Digital Shakti Phase 3
- The third phase of the program was begun in March 2021 and was launched by NCW Chairperson in the presence of Lieutenant Governor Radha Krishna Mathur and Jamyang Tsering Namgyal, MP, Ladakh at Leh.
- Under the 3rd phase of the program, a Resource Center was also developed for providing information on all the avenues of reporting in case a woman faces any cybercrime.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.