National Youth Day 2022: Date, History, and Why and when is Rashtriya Yuva Diwas obseved on Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary – The day of 12th January is observed as National Youth Day by the Indian citizens, this marks the Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary. it is also known as Rashtriya Yuva Diwas.
- In 1985, Indian Govt designated Swami Vivekananda’s birthday which falls on 12th January every year to honour of the great philosopher and monk.
- Every year, the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda (January 12th) – is celebrated as the National Youth Day in the country that marks the vision and work of Swami Vivekananda, who has strived throughout his life towards making a better society and inspired youth with his social services
Why does India Celebrate Rashtriya Yuva Diwas on Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary?
- Swami Vivekananda was born on January 12, 1863, in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Vivekananda was inclined towards spirituality and started meditation.
- He became part of the Brahmo Samaj movement for a certain period.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.