National Solidarity Day 2022: Significance and History – Every year, National Solidarity Day is observed by Indians on October 20th in India to honour the Armed Forces. The day also marks the mortifying military thrashing and On October 20, 1962, the date on which China began the assaults.
- It aims to celebrate the memory of the solidarity, unity, and integrity of our people during the war in order to protect the country.
National Solidarity Day: History
- In 1966, Indira Gandhi as prime minister set up a committee.
- the 20th of October was designated as “National Solidarity Day” to honour the soldiers who fought in the war and the families of those soldiers who gave their lives in the line of duty.
- National Solidarity Day also commemorates the 1962 war between China and India.
National Solidarity Day 2022: Theme
- The theme for National Solidarity Day 2022 for this year has not yet been announced. The theme for 2022 will be announced after the official announcement.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.