National Civil Services Day 2022: History, Significance – Every year, National Civil Services Day is observed on 21st April in India to commemorate the efforts of civil servants across departments and those who work relentlessly to keep the administrative machinery functioning smoothly.
- National Civil Services Day also marks all the civil servants to keep the service of the nation and people above all.
- It evaluates the work of different departments and individuals.
National Civil Services Day 2022: History
- The government of India observes and celebrates April 21 as National Civil Services Day every year.
- In 2006, National Civil Services Day was celebrated for the first time in New Delhi’s Vigyan Bhawan.
Why National Civil Services Day is celebrated on April 21?
- Indian Govt decided the day of April 21 as National Civil Services Day. on this day India’s first home minister, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel addressed the newly formed and newly appointed Administrative Service Officers and referred to them as the “steel frame of India” in 1947 at the Metcalf House in New Delhi.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.