National Cadet Corps (NCC) celebrates 73rd Raising Day
The youth wing of the Indian Armed Forces and the largest uniformed youth organisation National Cadet Corps (NCC) has celebrated the 73rd anniversary of its raising on 28th November.
- Every year, the raising Day of the National Cadet Corps (NCC) falls on the Fourth Sunday in November month.
- in 2021, it was observed on 28th November (Sunday).
- This day also marks the establishment of the armed forces through the Act of 1950
About National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- It is the youth wing of the Indian Armed Forces and was founded to school and college students on voluntary basis as a Tri-Services Organisation, comprising the Army.
- Motto: एकता और अनुशासन ( Unity and Discipline)
- Director-General (DG): Lt. Gen. Gurbirpal Singh
- Founder: Government of the United Kingdom
- Founded: 16 April 1948
- Headquarters: New Delhi
|Indian Railways Constructing World’s Tallest Pier Bridge in Manipur|
|7th India International Science Festival (IISF)|
|Multi-dimensional Poverty Index released by NITI Aayog: Kerala is the least poor state|
National Cadet Corps (NCC): FAQs
When was National Cadet Corps Come into founded?
The National Cadets Corps was founded on 16th July 1948
What is the Motto of NCC?
The motto of NCC is: “एकता और अनुशासन ( Unity and Discipline)”.
When is the NCC Day observed?
The NCC Day is observed on the 4th Sunday of November month every year.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.