Centre makes a 5 member committee to monitor implementation of Central Vista Project
Govt of India has made a committee of 5 members to ensure that its Central Vista project is completed in a timely manner. The former finance secretary Ratan P Watal has been appointed as the head of the committee.
- Central Vista Oversight Committee aims to ensure coordination among multi-agency and stakeholder for seamless integration of different project works of Central Vista.
- The 20,000-crore Central Vista project includes Rs 971 crore’s a new Parliament building and Rs 13,450 crore’s new residences of the prime minister and the vice president.
Members of the committee
- Former finance secretary Ratan P Watal (Head)
- Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) -P K Tiwari,
- Former director of L&T – Shailendar Roy
- IIT Delhi professor – Prof. Mausam
- Joint secretary of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
|Indian Railways Constructing World’s Tallest Pier Bridge in Manipur|
|7th India International Science Festival (IISF)|
|National Cadet Corps (NCC) celebrates 73rd Raising Day|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.