Mini Ipe takes charge as Managing Director of LIC
Mini Ipe has taken charge as Managing Director of the IPO-bound Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). the Government of India appointed Ipe as managing director on 5th July 2021.
- She is a postgraduate in Commerce from Andhra University and in 1986, She became part of LIC as a direct recruit officer.
- Along with it, she has served as Executive Director (International Operations), Director & CEO of LICHFL Financial Services Ltd.
- Ipe was the first (1st) woman zonal manager (In-charge) of LIC and headed the Hyderabad zone.
- Mini Ipe is having rich and diverse experience in LIC.
- She has also worked as Executive Director, Legal Department, LIC of India.
About Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) –
- Chairperson: M R Kumar
- Founder: Government of India
- Founded: 1 September 1956
- Headquarters: Mumbai
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.