Maharashtra digitises property registrations & unveils ‘Self Help’ portal for e-registrations– Maharashtra government begins the e-registration of properties to be sold by realty developers making the whole process which will contain the usage of blockchain technology, a much more transparent affair.
- Maharashtra becomes the first in the country to start the new process.
- the new process will enable e-registrations of properties and facilitate the e-registration of agreement of first sale and resale transactions.
- Maharashtra Govt also launched the ‘Self Help’ portal for e-registration.
- developers and homebuyers can also upload their own template for the agreement, which once approved could be used by the developers for several such transactions.
- Homebuyers will not require to visit the stamp duty and registration office under the new e-process.
- In 2014, the state govt started the E-registration of leave & license agreements.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|