Lund University Global Scholarship is a merit-based program and is offered to high-achieving academic students who are looking to study in Sweden at Lund University. International students outside the European Union member countries can apply for this program.
- The scholarship is given to UG and PG programs offered by Lund University. Students who choose a program at Lund University as their first choice will be provided preference.
- The scholarship will include the cost of the tuition fees for the intended program of study. The award amount ranges from 25% to 100% of the total tuition fee of the program.
- The next application period will open in February 2024.
Also Read –
Lund University Global Scholarship 2024 – Overview
|Name of the Organization
|College-Specific, Merit-Based, Tuition-Fee-Waiver
|No. of Scholarships
|One Time Payment
|International Students Eligible
|Official Website Link
You must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and be required to pay tuition fees
- You have made a complete application in a regular application round to Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies leading to a degree at Lund University.
Students will have to apply for the programme(s) they wish to study at Lund University through the online, national application website – www.universityadmissions.se – during the application period.
The selection committee will consider the applications on a case-by-case basis. Recipients will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic Brilliance of the student
- Motivation Letter
- Demonstrate Strong Commitment
- Any personal achievements of the student