Kiren Rijiju launches five Important Portals on Ayush sector “All Ayush stakeholders to be benefited by these initiatives”
The Union Minister of Ayush (IC) Shri Kiran Rijiju has launched five Important Portals on the Ayush sector. the portals are CTRI portal, AMAR, RMIS, SAHI, and e-Medha portals.
Ayurveda Dataset on Clinical Trial Registry of India–
- CTRI is a primary Register of Clinical Trials under the world health Organization’s International Clinical Trials Registry Platform. The creation of the Ayurveda Data Set in CTRI facilitates the usage of Ayurveda Terminologies to record clinical studies based on Ayurveda interventions. This is a great step towards worldwide visibility for Ayurveda-based Clinical Trials.
CCRAS-Research Management Information System-
- A collaborative effort of ICMR and CCRAS, this portal will be a one-stop solution for Research and Development in Ayurveda-based studies. Free of cost research guidance by experienced Scientists, Clinicians of Ayurveda can be availed through this portal. Research tools, reference material are also in place in this portal.
E-Medha (electronic Medical Heritage Accession) Portal-
- Online public access catalog for more than 12000 Indian medical heritage books through NIC’s e-granthalaya platform.
AMAR (Ayush Manuscripts Advanced Repository) Portal-
- This Portal is of immense value and it has digitized information on rare and hard to find Manuscripts and catalogs of Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, Sowa Rigpa in libraries or in individual collections across India or in other parts of the world.
SHAI (Showcase of Ayurveda Historical Imprints) Portals-
- These portal showcases inscriptions, Archeo-botanical Information, Sculptures, Philological sources, and advanced Archeo Genetic studies. This portal will be of tremendous use in the understanding of the Indian Knowledge system with a focus on indigenous health care practices.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.