Karnataka becomes the first state to issue an order on implementation of NEP 2020
National Education Policy 2020: Karnataka state has become the first state in the country that has issued an order regarding the implementation of the National Education Policy 2020 with effect from the current academic year, 2021-2022.
- With this Karnataka state has become the first state of the country that will implement NEP-2020 from the current academic year, 2021-2022.
- the implementation of the National Education Policy-2020 will be conducted according to the guidelines of the NEP.
- Chief Minister of Karnataka: Basavaraj S Bommai
- Karnataka Governor: Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka Capital: Bengaluru
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.