JEECUP UPJEE 2021 Answer Key: Steps to check
The Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP) Uttar Pradesh has released the JEECUP 2021 Answer Key on its official website @jeecup.nic.in. Candidates who appeared in the UP JEE exam between August 31st, 2021 and September 4th, 2021. they can check and download the JEECUP 2021 Answer Key PDF using a direct link.
JEECUP 2021 Answer Key objections
- Visit the official website @ jeecup.nic.in.
- Enter your Application number and password as per your Admit card.
- You will click on Login Button to open your Question Portal.
- You will see your details, Questions with options, Actual correct, answer and Your Selected Option.
- Click on the COMPLAIN ABOUT QUESTION option.
- Enter question number
- In the Last, you will select TYPE OF COMPLAINT, Mention The complaint, Reason for your Complaint.
- Click on the challenge question button
JEECUP UPJEE 2021 Answer Key: How to check
Step 1: Visit the official website @jeecup.nic.in.
Step 2: Next, you will click on the link “Question and answer challenge online examination UPJEE 2021”.
Step 3: Here, you will be asked to enter your credentials and click on the submit button.
Step 4: You will see the answer key on the screen and can download it for future use.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.