Atal Space Challenge 2021: All Need to Know
Atal Innovation Mission and Atal Tinkering Labs (ATL) are going to launch the ATL Space Challenge 2021 for young students during World Space Week between 4th October 4 and 10th October 2021 with the help of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Recently, Isro’s two-day online lunar science workshop was conducted between 6th September 2021 and 7th September 2021.
ATL Space Challenge 2021: purpose
- To enable young innovators of schools across the country to learn and engage in creating new, efficient and innovative solutions for specific, real-world challenges in the space sector.
- young innovators will be able to develop solutions which address the key problem areas of the challenge.
ATL Space Challenge 2021: Rules
- Students (from ATL and Non-ATL schools) can submit their entries in the Challenge.
- School Teachers, ATL In-Charges, and Mentors may support the student teams.
- Each Team shall consist of maximum 3 students (class 6 to 12) and one School Teacher/ ATL in-charge. We encourage ATL schools to also include other school and/or community students within the Team Composition.
|Gaming Technology||Develop Games that inform about space/ planets|
|App Development||Create an App to raise awareness |
about space and the outer world
|Robotics||Development of a robotic system |
technologies to improve space exploration missions
|3D Technology||Create a 3D model (virtual or physical) for |
equipment’s, vehicles etc. that can be
used to reach space
|AI/ML in Space||Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine |
Learning capabilities in various areas of space
operations and spacecraft maintenance
|Space Apps||Develop Mobile Apps to make living in space |
better/ easier (eg: communication or navigation
|3D Technology||Solving space exploration problems and |
developing 3D model designs for 3D printed
habitats that can be used in space
|Healthcare||Development of life support systems that |
enable extended human presence in space
|AI/ML in Space||Create a virtual environment using AI/ ML |
to simulate the space to prepare humans
|Geospatial Technology||Solutions in disaster management and disaster |
risk reduction by utilizing geospatial data
resources & products (eg: Geographic Information
System (GIS), Remote Sensing (RS) and Global
Positioning System (GPS) for analysis,
modeling, simulations and visualization)
|Drone Technology||Design solutions for remotely monitoring |
and enabling smart and connected rural
and urban settlements
|Visualize Data||Develop a user-friendly application to discover,|
visualize, and analyze satellite data
for monitoring Earth’s conditions
(eg: weather, climate, etc.)
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.