Iran Develops Its Most Powerful Supercomputer “Simorgh”
Iran has launched a new supercomputer named ‘Simorgh’. Simorgh is 100 times more powerful than the previous supercomputer of the country to date.
simurgh supercomputer Details
- Developed by – Tehran’s Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT).
- performance capacity – 0.56 petaflops
- Use: artificial intelligence workloads, traffic and weather data, and image processing.
- capacity – can reach one petaflop in two months.
Top 5 fastest supercomputers in the world
- Fugaku (Japan)
- Summit (US)
- Sierra (US)
- Sunway TaihuLight (China)
- Tianhe-2 (China)
most powerful computer in india
- PARAM-Siddhi AI