IOCL becomes 1st Oil Marketing Company to produce and market AVGAS 100 LL in India – IndianOil has become the first oil marketing company to produce and market AVGAS 100 LL. AVGAS 100 LL is a special aviation fuel meant for piston engine aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Housing and Urban Affairs launched AVGAS 100 LL, a special aviation fuel meant for piston engine aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles during the event hosted by IndianOil at Hindon Airforce Station in the presence of General (Dr.) V. K. Singh (Retd.) Minister of State for Civil Aviation and Road Transport and Highways.
- IOCL has come up with AVGas 100 fuel which was imported so far at huge cost Under Prime Minister’s Atmanirbhar Bharat vision.
- Prior to this, India was importing this product from European countries.
AVGAS 100 LL
- Currently, AVGAS 100 LL is a completely imported product.
- IndianOil produced a domestic production of AVGAS 100 LL its Gujarat Refinery will make flying training more affordable in India.
- This product which fuels the aircraft operated by FTOs and defense forces.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
******** End ********