Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar has inaugurated two new Internet Exchange Points (IXP) of National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) in keeping with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Digital India vision to connect every Indian citizen at Durgapur and Vardhman.
- S. S. Ahluwalia, Member of Parliament for Bardhaman-Durgapur Lok Sabha was also present while the inauguration of Durgapur and Bardhaman.
- National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)’s Two new internet exchanges will improve internet connectivity in West Bengal’s Durgapur and Bardhman.
- The new installed IXPs are part of an initiative under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) ‘Vision 1000 days’.
- The new NIXI internet exchanges in-state will help in contributing to the enhancement and improvement of Internet and Broadband services at the local level and in neighbouring regions.
- It will also benefit as its broadband services to its end-users will improve, bringing about a change in the lives of the people of the region.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App