Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships 2023 – The Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation offers scholarships to meritorious Indian students who wish to pursue their studies abroad in universities in the UK, the US and other European countries. The Foundation holds joint-scholarship arrangements with Imperial College, London, the Royal College of Art (RCA), London, the University of Cambridge (Cambridge Trust), Sciences Po, Paris and King’s College London (for PhD. Students*). The program offers grants, awards, and scholarships to students doing full-time Masters, M.Phil or Doctoral degree courses. Here is some information about the Inlaks scholarships below:
The Inlaks scholarships provide financial assistance covering tuition fees, living expenses, and sometimes even one-way travel expenses. The amount of the scholarship changes depending on the course and location.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships 2023 – Overview
|Scholarship Offered by||Trust|
|Organization Name||Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation|
|Application Deadline||Mar 30th, 2023|
|No. of Scholarships||–|
|Scholarship Renewability||One Time Payment|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website Link||https://www.inlaksfoundation.org/|
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships 2023 – Eligibility
- The scholarships are offered to Indian citizens who have a consistently excellent academic record, and who are below 30 years of age, and have been accepted into a full-time course at a top-ranking institution abroad.
- Candidates having a postgraduate qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad will not be eligible to apply.
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects, candidates will require a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA of 6.8, or GPA of 2.6 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects, candidates will require a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA of 7.2, or GPA of 2.8 from a recognized university/institution.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships 2023 – Application Process
- Interested candidates will have to complete an online application form and submit it along with the required documents, which generally include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and a portfolio (for certain fields like fine arts).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Documents Required for Application
- Evidence of admission to a course or a university
- Financial requirements of the institute, written in detail
- Photocopy of the first and last pages of the passport
Candidates will have to verify all the information before submitting the application. In case an error persists, candidates will require to email the same with a screenshot to email@example.com.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships 2023 – Selection Process
The selection process has three stages: (1) a review of eligible applications, (2) preliminary interviews with candidates selected from this review and, (3) a final interview with those who succeed in the preliminary round.
Inlaks Selection Committee of the Foundation will select the applicants. The Committee also analyses and evaluates all the applications, and calls promising students for the interviews.
Applicants must have the following documents at the time of the interview:
- Photocopy of the undergraduate certifications
- University/college admission letter
- Statement of fees
- Any fee concession/ waivers (if applicable)
- Evidence of financial ability in the case of any additional expenses