Indore to becoming India’s First ‘Smart City’ with ‘Smart Addresses’ – Indore City and firm Pataa Navigations signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in order to implement a fully digital addressing system. with this, Indore has become the first city in India to do so. Rajat Jain, co-founder of Pataa Navigations, and Rishav Gupta, CEO of Indore Smart City signed an MoU.
- Pataa developed patented technology for the system with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) to develop a digital addressing system.
- Pataa is a brief and distinctive code which aims to help users to find the specific geotagged location.
- As well as, Users of the Pataa App can upload images of their homes, landmarks, addresses and so on.
- Government agencies and emergency services including police, fire department, and ambulance will use the Pataa app.
- Pataa app will help in necessary services like E-KYC and banking geotagging.
- The Pataa app can be accessible to everyone at the business.
- Government platforms including electricity, agriculture, excise, women and child welfare, and education can be integrated with Pataa Navigation, aimed at offering access to Digital Addressing Systems.
- The Pataa App is a free service and aims to help delivery providers find a specific geotagged location.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|