Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: Check Exam Pattern – Indian Air Force (IAF) Officials released an Advertisement for Agniveer Vayu posts. the official syllabus for the Indian Air Force (IAF) Agniveer Vayu Exam has been released on the official website. aspirants can also check and download the Indian Air Force (IAF) Agniveer Vayu Syllabus & Exam Pattern in the below sections. to make it easy, we have provided the download link of the Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam Syllabus along with the pattern below in the section. Stay connected to our website PrepareExams.Com for getting instant updates on Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Overview
|Board Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Selection Process||Online Exam – Phase I & II, |
Physical Fitness Test (PFT),
Adaptability Test – I & II,
Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam Pattern 2023
The Indian Air Force Agniveer question paper of the recruitment test will be –questions with a Maximum mark of —marks and All questions carry equal marks. The Exam duration of the Indian Air Force Agniveer paper will be 190 Minutes. for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Below the given table is for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam Pattern 2023.
- Total Question – Questions
- Total Marks – marks
- Exam Duration – 190 Minutes
- Language –
- Mode of Exam –
- Negative Marking – Yes, 0.25 Marks
|Science Subjects||English, Physics, and Mathematics||60 minutes|
|Other than Science Subjects||English and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||45 minutes|
|Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects||English, Physics, Mathematics, and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||85 minutes|
Subject Wise – Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus 2023
(i) A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension. The questions will be set
- To judge understanding of the passage
- To draw an inference
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- Subject- Verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
- Transformation of sentences Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
- Formation of Words- Nouns from Verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives from Nouns and Verbs, Adverbs from Adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjectives
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The modals
- Clauses- Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative Clauses.
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/ Phrases
- Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
(v) Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
(vi) Voice (Active and Passive)
- Changes required under each tense
- Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
(a) The Preposition
(b) Modal Auxiliaries
(vii) Jumbled Sentences
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Differential Equations
1. Physical World and Measurement
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy and Power
5. Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
7. Properties of Bulk Matter
9. Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
10. Oscillations and Waves
12. Current Electricity
13. Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
14. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
15. Electro Magnetic Waves
17. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
18. Atoms and Nuclei
19. Electronic Devices
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
1. Numerical series.
2. Distance and Direction sense Test.
3. Mathematical Operations
4. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
5. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
6. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
7. Human relation.
8. Coding & Decoding
9. Odd man out.
10. Mutual relation problems.
11. Tallest, youngest relations.
12. Dictionary woods.
14. Non- Verbal reasoning.
15. Number coding.
16. Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus 2023 – Download Link
|Download IAF Agniveer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF – English||Click Here|
|Download IAF Agniveer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF – RAGA||Click Here|
|Download IAF Agniveer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF – Physics||Click Here|
|Download IAF Agniveer Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern PDF – Mathematics||Click Here|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus 2023 – FAQs
For how many marks, Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam will be held?
Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam will be held for 190 Marks.
Who is conducting the Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam?
The officials of the Indian Air Force (IAF) are conducting the Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam.
What is the Exam duration for Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam?
The Exam duration for Indian Airforce Agniveer Exam is 3 Hours.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.
******** End ********