India and Malaysia troops have participated in a joint military exercise ‘Harimau Shakti-2022’, aimed at enhancing inter-operability in the planning and execution of various operations in the jungle terrain. The India-Malaysia joint military exercise, ‘Harimau Shakti-2022’ commenced at Pulai, Kluang, Malaysia, and will culminate on December 12th, 2022.
- Harimau Shakti is an annual training event between the Indian and the Malaysian Army which has been holding since 2012.
- The joint exercise schedule contains the establishment of a joint command post, joint surveillance centre, sharing expertise in the employment of aerial assets, technical demonstrations, casualty management, and casualty evacuation apart from planning logistics at the battalion level.
- Harimau Shakti Joint field training exercise will help in enhancing the level of defense cooperation between the Indian and the Malaysian Army, and will also further foster the bilateral relations between the two nations.
- “Lt Gen BS Raju #VCOAS reviewed the Bilateral Exercise #AgniWarrior between #IndianArmy & Singapore Armed Forces at #Deolali. #VCOAS witnessed the live firing & appreciated the participating troops for professional acumen & expertise.”
- “Exercise #GarudaShakti 2022 Troops from Indian Army #SpecialForces and Indonesian Kostrad undergoing 96 hours validation exercise in jungle terrain during the ongoing joint exercise,”
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App