IIT Madras-incubated Pi Beam launches PiMo e-bike
On 16th February 2021, IIT Madras-incubated start-up Pi Beam has introduced a sustainable electric two-wheeler, dubbed called PiMo.
- During the launch of PiMo, Dinesh Karthik, G Prakash (Commissioner, Greater Chennai Corporation), Bhaskar Ramamurthi ( IIT Madras) and Pi Beam Electric CEO Visakh Sasikumar were present.
PiMo e-bike Features
- The e-bike PiMo is priced at Rs. 30,000.
- it can charge faster than a smartphone.
- it comes with a range of 50 km.
- the PiMo e-Bike use battery and saves fuel costs.
- PiMo does not require licence or registration
- it will offer green and easy mobility on Indian roads.