IFSCA launches Global FinTech Hackathon Series I-Sprint’21
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has launched the global FinTech Hackathon Series of IFSCA named I-Sprint’21 in the collaboration of GIFT City. The first Sprint of the series “Sprint01: BankTech” is focussed on FinTechs for the Banking sector.
The aim of the Hackathon
- To connect IFSCA and GIFT IFSC with FinTech Ecosystem
- To solve Business Problems for the Banking Units at GIFT IFSC and
- To promote retail business for the Banking Units at GIFT IFSC.
Major rewards and recognition
- The Price money for this hackathon is Rs 24 lakh.
- Business Support Solution Partner benefits of upto $25,000 per startup from Zone Startups India’s network.
- Launch Date – 7th October 2021
- Information Session for Participants – 14th October 2021
- Last Date of Application – 4th November 2021
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.