ICAR introduces Kritagya Hackathon
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has introduced a hackathon called “KRITAGYA” under National Agricultural Higher Education Project. the main purpose of this is to boost potential technology solutions that will introduce farm mechanization with special emphasis on women-friendly equipment.
About Kritagya Hackathon –
- Students will be able to apply and participate in the event from any university / technical institution of India.
- A group will have a maximum of 4 participants.
- students will be able to pay contribution with local start-ups, students from technology institutes. prizes list 1st – 5 lakh, 2nd Prize – 3 lakh and 3rd prize is 1 lakh.
- The registration was begun on 15th September 2020.
- The hackathon purposes to boost the farm productivity and profitability and Indian govt will boost the innovation in farm mechanization in several meeting.