How to apply for E-Shram portal online – The Ministry of Labour and Employment launched the E-Shram portal on August 26, 2021, in order to form a database of workers in unorganized sectors. the Ministry of Labour and Employment has received more than 20 crore registrations through the E-Shram portal so far. workers who have registered on the E-Shram portal will be given an E-Shram card to avail of benefits.
- The number of registrations have been done in Uttar Pradesh, followed by West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand.
- Registered applicants will be provided benefits by signing up for the Shramik Yojana and receiving an E-Shram card.
- Applicants will receive the E-Shram card who successfully register on the portal and E-Shram card contains a 12-digit UAN number.
E-Shram portal registration – Required Documents
- Aadhaar number
- mobile number (Should be linked with Aadhar)
- Bank account details
- Age should be between 16-59 years (25-01-1962 to 24-01-2006)
How to apply for E-Shram portal online
Step 1: Firstly, Visit the official website @https://eshram.gov.in/home
Step2: Click on the link that reads ‘Register on E-Shram’.
Step 3: It will bring you a new page [https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self]
Step 4: Enter Aadhaar linked mobile number and Captcha (See image below)
Step 5: Click on ‘Send OTP’
Step 6: Enter the OTP, the registration form for E-Shram will open
Step 7: Enter personal, educational and bank details
Step 8: the registration will be completed.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.