On 26th December 2022, Deputy chief minister Brajesh Pathak launched the E-Sushrut Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) in 22 government medical colleges of the state. E-Sushrut HMIS software will facilitate patient registration, admission, discharge, ambulance, food, medicines, details, and availability of doctors online. E-Sushrut Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) will ensure that all work related to the treatment of patients can be done easily and transparently.
- Users can download the E-Sushrut HMIS software from the play store of the Android phone.
- The patient will be able to register through the App and can also avoid the inconvenience of going over the hospital counter.
- The patients will contain all the information about which doctors will be available at the hospital on which day.
- Patients can pay fees online through any medium like UPI, or net banking.
- the patient can also retrieve his health record from his own mobile from the App in case of loss of medical check-up, or prescription of medicines.
- e-Sushrut software will have Records of facilities like ambulance, bed allotment, linen, food, etc to maintain transparency.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App