Henley Passport Index 2021 – India at 85
Henley & Partners has released Henley Passport Index 2021. the Index is based on data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- The Henley Passport Index shows the world’s most powerful passports rankings as per the destinations number and holders can access without a visa.
- As per the Index, Indian Passport has got 85th ranking among 110 countries and gets a visa-free score of 58.
- On the other hand, Japan has topped in the world’s most powerful passports ranking for 3rd consecutive year. with the Japan passport, visitors can access 191 countries with a visa-free.
- Followed by Singapore ranked at 2nd with 190 Visa-free and South Korea and Germany got the 3rd place with 189 countries visa-free.
- However, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan have been considered as the worst passport in the world and scored 29, 28 and 26 respectively.
Most Powerful Passports in 2021
|South Korea, Germany||189|
|Italy, Finland, Spain, Luxembourg||188|
|Sweden, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Ireland||186|
|Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom, Norway, Belgium, New Zealand||185|
|Greece, Malta, Czech Republic, Australia||184|
Worst passports in world 2021