Gurunaidu Sanapathi Wins Gold At At IWF Youth Weightlifting Championships – Gurunaidu Sanapathi has won a gold medal for India at the 2022 IWF Youth World Championships in Mexico. Sanapathi won the gold medal by lifting a total of 230 kg, with a snatch of 104 kg and Clean & Jerk of 126 kg.
- Indian weightlifters, Vijay Prajapati and Akansha Kishor Vyavhare won silver medals.
- Soumya S Dalvi won the bronze medal with a total lift of 148 kg and the silver medal with a C & J of 83 kg and added another medal to India’s tally in the tournament.
- Akanksha won the silver medal in the 40 kg category with a snatch of 59 kg and C&J of 68kg.
- Vijay won the silver medal in the 49kg category with a total lift of 175 kg.
SAI Media tweeted
- “Double Delight, 2 more medals for India at 2022 IWF Youth #Weightlifting C’ships. Gurunaidu Sanapathi (M-55kg) wins gold with a total lift of 230kg; Snatch- 104kg; C&J-126kg. Soumya S Dalvi (W-45kg) bags bronze with a total lift of 148kg & silver in C&J- 83kg. Congrats,”
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App