Gujarat Govt inked an agreement with Isha Outreach to conserve soil – Gujarat’s Climate Change Department has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to join the worldwide ‘Save Soil’ initiative.
- Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel signed a Memorandum of Understanding in Ahmedabad.
- Jaggi Sadguru is on a 100-day motorcycle tour in order to raise awareness about the soil regeneration campaign throughout the world.
- The 30,000-kilometer journey will pass through Europe, Central Asia, and the Middle East.
‘Save Soil campaign
- The Isha Foundation started the ‘Save Soil’ campaign in order to raise awareness about the global loss of soil fertility.
- It aims to help address the soil issue by bringing people from all over the world together.
“Soil Health Card”
- Narendra Modi launched a foresight effort called the “Soil Health Card” to protect the health and condition of the state’s soil as Gujarat’s Chief Minister in 2006-07.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.