National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has appointed Meenesh C Shah as its Managing Director (MD) with effect from November 15. Varsha Joshi, the Joint Secretary in the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Government of India, was given the additional charge of the post of Chairman, NDDB, from December 1, 2020, to May 31, 2021.
- Meenesh C Shah was functioning as the Executive Director, of NDDB, and was holding the additional charge of the Chairman of NDDB from June 1, 2021, to November 14, 2022.
- Shah has been appointed as Managing Director (MD) with effect from November 15, 2022.
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
- National Dairy Development Board was founded in 1966 as a society under the Societies Act 1860.
- The first chairman of NDDB was Verghese Kurien.
- Kurien is also known as the father of the White Revolution in India.
- National Dairy Development Board Headquarters: Anand, Gujarat;
- National Dairy Development Board Founded: 1965;
- National Dairy Development Board Founder: Verghese Kurien.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App