Hinduja group flagship Ashok Leyland has appointed Shenu Agarwal as the company’s managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) with immediate effect. Agarwal was serving as the president at Escorts Kubota and was also the company’s agribusiness CEO for more than seven years.
- Agarwal will role in driving the technology development, growth, and future strategy for Ashok Leyland toward achieving its vision to be among the top 10 commercial vehicle (CV) players globally.
- Agarwal holds an MBA from Duke University, USA, and a B.Tech. from NIT Kurukshetra,
- He has more than 30 years of experience.
- He worked across sales and marketing, product development, R&D, strategy, and project management.
- Ashok Leyland registered a growth of 45.81% in domestic CV volumes to 13,654 units in November 2022 from 9,364 units in November 2021.
- The company’s cumulative volumes (domestic + exports) bounced 38.94% to 14,561 units in November 2022 from 10,480 units in November 2021.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App