Gautam Adani briefly named 2nd richest man in the world – Billionaire tycoon Gautam Adani briefly has become the world’s second richest man and has replaced Bernard Arnault with a whisker on the Forbes list. The Adani Group chairman’s net worth is now at $155.5 billion ( ₹12.37 lakh crore). Later, the Louis Vitton boss reached the second spot while Adani was placed at No.3.
- Adani’s net worth increased with a hike of 3.49 per cent by $5.2 billion.
- Tesla founder Elon Musk is at the top position on the rich list, as per the Forbes Real Time Billionaires List.
- Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is the 2nd Indian with a net worth of $92.2 billion.
- Adani surpassed Louis Vitton boss Arnault to become the world’s third richest man on 30th August 2022.
- This happens the first time when an Asian was ranked among the top three billionaires.
Latest List of Top 10 Richest People in the World 2022
- Elon Musk ($273.5 billion).
- Bernard Arnault ($154.7 billion).
- Gautam Adani ($152.2 billion).
- Jeff Bezos ($146.9 billion).
- Bill Gates ($104.6 billion).
- Larry Ellison ($96.8 billion).
- Warren Buffett ($95.9 billion).
- Mukesh Ambani ($91.4 billion).
- Larry Page ($88.8 billion).
- Sergey Brin ($85.2 billion).
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|