Ganga Utsav 2020
During COVID-19 precautions, Ganga Utsav 2020 is going to be held between 2nd November and 4th November. it will run for three days.
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has conducted Ganga Utsav 2020 in the collaboration of Jal Shakti Ministry.
- The main objective is to create awareness about the Ganga River and make a priority to keep the river clean and rejuvenated.
- On 4th Nov, Ganga has received the status of National River on its 12th anniversary.
- In the year 1985, Environment, Forest and Climate Change Ministry made a plan that aimed to improve the water quality. The National River Conservation Plan is also known as the extension plan of it. it’s objective is to clean the Ganga river.
National River Ganga Basin Authority:
- it was created by Centre in 2009 under Section-3 of the Environment Protection Act 1986.
Clean Ganga Fund:
- in 2014, it was established in order to clean river Ganga and establishment of waste treatment plants.
Bhuvan-Ganga Web App:
- It aims to create awareness among the public for the monitoring of pollution that is entering into the Ganga river.
About Jal Shakti Ministry –
Founded – May 2019
|Online Test Series (Free)||Take Test|
|To Join Ours Whatsapp||Join Us|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Join Us|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Join Us|
|To Join Facebook Page||Join Us|
|To Join Instagram||Join Us|