Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 – The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is a prestigious scholarship that is offered by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs. The scholarship aims to attract international students who have exceptional academic capabilities and want to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in France.
Selected Applicants will be given financial aid of 1323 USD per month which results in a total amount of 15,873 USD per year. Here are some essential details regarding the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship below:
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 – Overview
|Scholarship Offered by
|French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
|January 10th ,2023
|No. of Scholarships
|One Time Payment
|International Students Eligible
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 – Expense
|Type of Expense
|Cost (in $)
|Tuition and Fees
|$3,102 – 4,222
|Cost of living
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the basic eligibility criteria for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship as follows below:
- Must be an international student and submit a copy of the passport for verification.
- You must submit applications via French education institutions.
- Programs eligible for the scholarship:
- Political Science
- Economics and management
- Engineering Sciences
- Candidates should be under 30 years of age for Master’s programs and under 35 years of age for Ph.D. programs.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 – Application Process
To apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship, you will require to go through the below-mentioned points:
- Must contact the International Relations Department of the university via email, phone or website to check the deadlines.
- Contact the French Embassy office or the Campus France office in their home country.
- The respective French university helps the student in completing the application form.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 – Selection Process
A committee will carry out the selection process for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship. the committee consists of four panels of experts from the Department of political science, law, engineering sciences, and Management.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance as mentioned.
Also Read –