Dr. Virendra Kumar launches ‘PM-DAKSH’ Portal and ‘PM-DAKSH’ Mobile App
The Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar has launched the ‘PM-DAKSH’ Portal and ‘PM-DAKSH’ Mobile App. the main aim of the portal is to make the skill development schemes accessible to the target groups. ‘PM-DAKSH’ Portal and ‘PM-DAKSH’ Mobile App have been developed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, in collaboration with NeGD.
- It stands for Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojana.
- The Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) Yojana is being implemented by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from the year 2020-21. PM- DAKSH Portal can be accessed at http://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in and ‘PM-DAKSH’ Mobile App is available in Google play store.
Skill development training programmes Under the PM-DAKSH
- (i) Up-skilling/Re-skilling
- (ii) Short Term Training Programme
- (iii) Long Term Training Programme and
- (iv) Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP).
Features of PM DAKSH Portal
- It provides all information related to skill development at one place for Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Safai Karamcharis.
- can register for the training institute and program of their interest.
- Users can upload desired documents related to personal information.
- As well as, can moniotor facility through photo and video clip during training etc.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.