DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration Begins: Flat Price & How To Register – The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is going to start the registration on a first-come, first-served basis from 30 June 2023, and around 5000 flats will be made available for sale initially. The DDA housing scheme has been launched for people who are financially weak and belong to low-income groups.
People will be able to book a property of their choice in a locality and floor as per their preference. The scheme has been launched online as a first-come and first-serve (FCFS) housing scheme.
Under the DDA Housing Scheme 2023, initially 5000 flats of different categories in different localities will be offered. The FCFS DDA Housing Scheme will contain HIG flats in Jasola, MIG flats in Dwarka & Narela, and LIG & EWS flats in Narela, Loknayak Puram, Rohini, and Sirsapur.
The prices of LIG and EWS flats in 2023 are similar to the same category of flats offered under the Special Housing Scheme 2021. In the Special Housing Scheme 2021, the LIG flats stood at a price range of Rs 15 to 25 Lakh, and EWS flats stood priced between Rs 7.91 and Rs 12.42 Lakh.
How To Register For DDA Housing Scheme 2023?
- First, visit the website at https://eservices.dda.org.in/
- On the home page, you can check details including the size of the pocket, the Layout plan of the flat flats, and the location.
- One who wants to register for flats under this Scheme can deposit the application fee- Rs 10,000 for EWS and Rs. 15,000 for LIG category.
- The application money will be revised against the cost of the flat but it is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- Apply online and book a specific flat on a ‘First Come First Serve’ basis.
- Select a flat online,
- You will be given 30 minutes, to deposit “application money” online.