Dak Karmayogi E-learning Platform – Minister of Communications, Railways, Electronics & IT Ashwini Vaishnav and Shri Devusinh Chauhan, Minister of State for Communications launched an e-learning portal of the Department of Posts called ‘Dak Karmayogi’ at a function held at Stein Auditorium, Indian Habitat Centre.
- Dak Karmayogi: E-Learning Platform or portal has been developed ‘In-House’ under the vision of ‘Mission Karmayogi’, which was conceptualized by PM Narendra Modi with a view to bringing efficiency in the actions of all the employees of the Government of India and transforming the efficiency of bureaucracy with ‘Minimum Government’ and ‘Maximum Governance’.
‘Dak Karmayogi’ portal
- ‘Dak Karmayogi’ portal will help in enhancing the competencies of about 4 lakh Gramin Dak Sevaks & Departmental employees.
- It will also enable the trainees to access the uniform standardized training content online.
- Trainees can give their feedback, ratings and suggestions for each and every video.
- Trainees will be sent a system-generated course completion certificate on the trainee’s registered email ID automatically.
- Ashwini Vaishnav and Shri Devusinh Chauhan conferred the Meghdoot Awards to recognise the good performance of employees of the Department of Posts and motivate them in eight different categories.
- In 1984, Meghdoot Award was introduced and is the highest award of the Department of Posts at the National level for overall performance and excellence.
- This award is conferred in eight categories. Awardees are conferred with medallion, certificate and cash award of Rs. 21,000/-.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App