Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8 July 2022: it is based on Current Affairs 2022 and Important News. Current Affairs Quiz for Bank Exams 2022 questions will help candidates in scoring marks for the General Awareness Section of the upcoming exams like IBPS PO/Clerk Mains, SBI PO Mains and SEBI Grade A Prelims. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
Daily Current Affairs Quiz –
1)Mohammad Barkindo dies at 63, he was secretary-general of which organisation?
B) World Bank
2) Boris Johnson resigns as ——————– Prime Minister.
A) United Kingdom
C) New Zealand
3) RBI chooses which company for fieldwork on inflation anticipation survey?
A) Hansa Research Group
C) Option A & B
4) Who is appointed as the new G-20 Sherpa?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Amitabh Kant
C) Shaktikanta Das
D) Montek Singh Ahluwalia
5) Who becomes First Woman To Join IMF’s ‘Wall Of Former Chief Economists’?
A) Gita Gopinath
B) Raghuram Rajan
C) Shaktikanta Roy
D) Mohit Sharma
6) When is World Kishwahili Language Day observed?
A) 5th July
B) 6th July
C) 7th July
D) 8th July
7) Gandhian P Gopinathan Nair dies at 100 in Kerala, he was a/an?
B) Film Maker
D) Freedom fighter
8) Who is elected as President Designate of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?
A) R Dinesh
B) Sanjiv Puri
C) A Dinesh
D) Sanjiv Kumar
9) Who is the author of the ‘Getting the Bread: The Gen-Z Way to Success’ book?
A) Prarthna Batra
B) Sanjiv Kumar
C) Dinesh Rajput
D) Gita Kumari
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.