Daily Current Affairs Quiz 6 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 6th September 2021: it is based on 06 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) India bags How many medals at the Tokyo Paralympics 2020?
2) Winner of the F1 Dutch Grand Prix 2021?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Sebastian Vettel
3) Recently, LIC buys ——— percent shares of Bank of India?
4) In which event, Indian para-athlete Krishna Nagar won the gold medal at the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics?
A) High Jump
C) Javelin Throw
5) Who is the author of the “Know Your Rights and Claim Them: A Guide for Youth” Book?
A) Angelina Jolie
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Amir Khan
6) India’s first digital payment interactive geospatial platform called Pulse, has been launched by?
7) Recently, Jacques Rogge has passed away at the age of 79, he served as the former President of which of these organizations?
A) World Anti-Doping Agency
B) International Olympic Committee
C) Amnesty International
8) India has signed an agreement with which country for the reconstruction of cultural heritage projects and health sector projects which got damaged during the 2015 earthquake?
C) Sri Lanka
9) ‘A Rude Life: The Memoir’ has been penned by?
A) Harbans Singh
B) Pooja Garg
C) Chetan Bhagat
D) Vir Sanghvi
10) Which country topped in the term of the medal tally at the 2020 Tokyo Paralympics?
B) THE USA
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.