Daily Current Affairs Quiz 7 September 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 7th September 2021: it is based on 07 September Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Where will be India’s first dugong conservation reserve established?
C) Tamil Nadu
2) India joins Australia in a bilateral navy exercise of the ——— edition of AUSINDEX-2021.
3) Who is the author of the ‘Back to the Roots’ Book?
A) Tamannaah Bhatia
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Anuskha Sharma
D) Karina Kapoor
4) Rani Rampal and cricketer Smriti Mandhana are appointed as the brand ambassador of which bank?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Exim Bank
5) When is the International Day of Clean Air for blue skies observed?
A) 5th September
B) 8th September
C) 6th September
D) 7th September
6) Football player Jean-Pierre Adams died at 73, he played for which country?
7) theme for the International Day of Clean Air for blue skies 2021?
A) Go Green, Clean Breathe
B) Healthy Air, Healthy Planet
C) Promote Clean Air for All
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.