Daily Current Affairs Quiz 5 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 5 May 2021: it is based on 5 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Goldman Sachs cuts India’s GDP growth rate of India to ————– in FY22 (2021-22).
2) On which date, World Asthma Day is observed?
A) 1st Tuesday of May
B) 1st Monday of May
C) 1st Sunday of May
D) 5 May
3) On which date, International Day of the Midwife is observed?
A) 5 May
B) 2 May
C) 1 May
D) 3 May
4) 89 years old Chandro Tomar was the world’s oldest player, has passed away, she was a/an?
5) PV Sindhu and Michelle Li elected as the athlete ambassadors for the IOC’s ‘Believe in Sport’ campaign. Michelle Li is from which country?
B) The USA
6) Which is World Hand Hygiene Day observed?
A) 3rd May
B) 4th May
C) 5th May
D) 6th May
7) Jagmohan Malhotra died due to a brief illness at the age of 94. he served as Governor of which state?
C) Jammu and Kashmir
8) Who is appointed as MD of Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance?
A) Mahesh Balasubramanian
B) Rakesh Balasubramanian
C) Aashish Balasubramanian
D) Mohan Balasubramanian
9) Recently, Manas Bihari Verma passed away at the age of 78. he was a/an?
A) Aeronautical scientist
D) Social Activist
10) What is the theme of the 2021 World Asthma Day?
A) Enough Asthma Deaths
B) STOP for asthma
C) Uncovering Asthma Misconceptions
D) Never too early, never too late