Daily Current Affairs Quiz 4 May 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 4 May 2021: it is based on 4 May Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) As per the BARCLAYS, What will be India’s GDP growth rate for the financial year 2021-22?
2) Recently, Pinarayi Vijayan has resigned from the post of Chief Minister and submitted his resignation to the governor, he was the Chief Minister of ——-.
B) West Bengal
D) Tamil Nadu
3) On which date, World Press Freedom Day is observed?
A) 30 April
B) 2 May
C) 1 May
D) 3 May
4) Who is appointed as 4th Deputy Governor of the RBI?
A) Rabi Sankar
B) Vaishali S Hiwase
C) Renuka Chaudhry
D) T. N. Srinivasan
5) Name of the winner of the 2021 Portuguese Grand Prix?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Max Verstappen
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Charles Leclerc
6) Thisara Perera took retirement from international cricket. he is from which country?
A) Sri Lanka
C) South Africa
7) theme of the World Press Freedom Day 2021?
A) Journalism without Fear or Favour
B) Information as a Public Good
C) Media for Democracy, Journalism and Elections in Times of Disinformation
D) Keeping Power in Check: Media, Justice and The Rule of Law
8) International Firefighters’ Day (IFFD) comes on which date?
A) 1 May
B) 2 May
C) 3 May
D) 4 May