Daily Current Affairs Quiz 5 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 5 July 2021: it is based on 5 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) When is International Plastic Bag Free Day 2021 observed?
A) 1st July
B) 2nd July
C) 3rd July
D) 4th July
2) Name of the organization that initiated International Plastic Bag Free Day??
C) World Bank
D) Zero Waste Europe
3) Which state has launched YSR Bima Scheme?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Uttar Pradesh
4) What is the name of the bank that has launched a comprehensive banking solution for medical doctors, named ‘Salute Doctors’?
5) Which bank has launched the ‘Salaam Dil Sey’ initiative
6) Where is the HQ of HDFC Bank?
7) Where is the HQ of ICICI Bank?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.